Love Conquers All Games
Based in Toronto, ON
October 10, 2016
PC / Mac / Linux
Forced to pretend to be her twin brother on a cruise ship full of his classmates and enemies, the Beast finds herself thrown into a game of complex social manipulation, as well as literal bondage. An erotic visual novel by the creators of Analogue: A Hate Story about social manipulation, crossdressing, and girls tying up other girls.
We actually started development in 2012—right after Analogue was released, we were feeling pretty burnt out on writing about brutally oppressive societal misogyny, and decided to do the exact opposite: a game about consensual, kinky sex. Then Hate Plus, the Interstellar Selfie Station, and even (ugh) real life got in the way, as well as a total overhaul of the premise to add systems-based gameplay, but four years later, Ladykiller has finally been finished. It's our last visual novel before we move onto other weird narrative genres, but it's also our longest, most mechanically complex, and definitely our hottest game. Promise.
- Two main romance routes... but don't let that stop you from making out with everyone else.
- Six nights worth of explicit, consensual, kinky lesbian sex... or live dangerously with four extra sex scenes with your brother's classmates who just want to fuck you up.
- Unique conversation system—instead of hanging off your every word, dialogue options appear as they occur to you and disappear as they become irrelevant to the conversation.
- Dynamic soundtrack by Isaac Schankler.
- Balance gathering votes to win favour with mitigating suspicion. The shy Stalker will help hack votes if you spend the night with her, but the sadistic Beauty will take care of your suspicion... for a price.
Ladykiller release trailer YouTube
Ladykiller gameplay YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Love Conquers All Games
Christine Love writes narrative games with too many words in them about women and queerness and technology. Please, let’s work hard together to make the world a cuter place!
More information on Love Conquers All Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ladykiller in a Bind Credits